Monday, April 30, 2007

This is it; the last big run in the training program has come and gone. By my Garmin the 32K run was actually 34.8K, which would explain why I was hurting after the run. The pace was quick maybe about 30 seconds slower then what I figure I would run during the race. My prediction is a 4:30 – 4:45 Marathon should be right on.

My health is good, while I do have some small aches and pains, but there is nothing that will prevent me from running in the Bluenose at this point. After this week the last two weeks taper down so that my body will be rested and hopefully repaired.

The massage at the College of Massage therapy in Bedford, was really good. I had a good 2nd year student who was a good as any RMT I have been to in the last year. She is going to do really well. I certainly would go back to the College for another massage.

For a good laugh,
http://www.realbuzz.com/en-gb/Your_pictures_and_videos/index?pageID=3174&ht_do=view&id=130

Harry

1 comment:

Miss Stone said...

Funny, I have to read the blog of the man I sleep with to find out what's on his mind (did I just say mind?). LOL!!

I love you, you are my HERO!!

~A~