Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sunday

Phew, 16K down this week at a good steady 6:40/K, not bad really. Tired this weekend as we have some big testing at work. So I have been working all weekend as well. No rest for the wicked I suppose.

Think I will keep things short today as I am a bit carb deprived at the moment so i am going to have a little bit of pizza, I don't typical eat pizza but after 16K I think I will have 1/2 slice, I have apples, smoked gouda and pastacio's for a bit of a snack while at work.

I worked yesterday and they had pre-ordered pizza, my boss who is usually good about insuring I have a salad and diet pop order, seemed to forget. Good thing I had stopped by the grocery store and picked up a nice mixed green salad, Pears, and a handfull of cashews. As you can see being a diabetic you can't take food for granted, those huge slices of pizza are worth 3 carbs easy, and when you are sitting on your butt in front of a computer they have no where to go.

It's been a great week for the first week of fundraising, this week is looking really good as well. Here's to all you who have pictched in a loonie or two. Those who have not donated a loonie you know who you are.

Harry

No comments: